Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What Can I Say?

The first day was fine. I found things around the house that needed doing and I washed the car that desperately needed it. That was a nice day. Sunday, I went to a new church, met some new people, and was invited over someone's house for lunch. After that, I went to a spouses get together. That was fun as well. So Sunday went buy fast and was painless. I found out from another spouse that James had made it overseas okay. Then Monday, I was planning to barricade myself in the house but another girl who lives down the street invited me out for a walk. I accepted because I needed to get a little exercise and get out of the house. That got my day started okay. I found the energy to get some more work done around the house. The living room doesn't have all the papers and clothes that it did before. The kitchen looks pretty good. Now it's Tuesday. James still hasn't called. I could bear it Sunday and Monday. I cannot bear it today. I don't know why he can't get a chance to call. For him it's almost Wednesday. Are they such narrow minded people that they cannot understand that a wife is sitting at home waiting for her husband to call her? Could they not give him one moment's time to pick up a phone and say hello, I love you, and goodbye? Shame on them for not thinking that through. Today was not a good day.

3 comments:

Terrie said...

What about email?
Hang in there you can handle it.
Take a look at Sierra's puppies on the Ruffino blog. Love ya!

Vicki G. said...

If you don't keep a journal, now would be a good time to start one. I know how you feel - it will get better!!! Have you checked out the local library yet?

Sally said...

When your having another long day like that call me to hang out. We're in this together.