Thursday, October 30, 2008

Everything for Two

It is so hard to remember to do everything for two. For instance, eating the proper amount of food each day, and the proper types of food so that I can get nutrients for two. Also yesterday, I decided to mow the grass and after finishing the front half, I decided to go ahead and finish the back. I was not operating for two but for one. I ended up getting ridiculously tired, overheated, and had a bad headache for the next 6 or so hours and even woke up in the middle of the night still with a headache. Fortunately this morning I woke up headache free. That's when I wanted to bang my head (if it hadn't been hurting so bad already) against a wall. Sometimes I think a headache is God hitting our head against the wall for us, so we get a good ole headache teaching us we over did it. Genius. I'm such a go getter and have always played it hard, so I'm really not used to just taking it easy. I guess I need to get used to it. Doing everything for two!

No comments: